In the village dogs are welcome in pitches and in these accommodations:
- The presence of pets must be communicated on booking and confirmed on arrival.
- Dogs are not allowed to circulate freely, but must be kept on a leash and those of race considered dangerous, must wear a muzzled, is forbidden to leave free animals in the village.
- The dogs can be brought on the beach only in the last row of umbrellas. To reach the umbrella, dogs must be carried in arms. It’s forbidden the access of dogs in the beach and in the sea, otherwise the owner may be sanctioned by the competent authorities.
- The owners are responsible for damages caused by their dogs.
- The owners shall promptly collect the droppings. The dogs should not approach the objects of guests and the hedges to prevent odor.
- It’s not allowed to leave the animals alone in the accommodations or in pitches.
- The medical records of animals should be performed only on request.